You are hereContent / BOS Mtg-Selectmen's meeting room
BOS Mtg-Selectmen's meeting room
I. Old Business
1. Review of minutes from 1-17 BOS meeting
2. Personnel Committee recommendation – revised Town Hall Employee job descriptions
3. Meeting with P. Temple – Housing Production Plan and the Harvard Business School Independent study.
III. New Business
1. UMass-Dartmouth No Cost Extension to the University to continue on with the MEP modeling and reporting for Menemsha-Squibnocket system.
2. Meeting with B. Washington - town removal of the road that is covering the portion of her cliff lease lot so it matches the area as described in the site plan
3. Appointment of Town Clerk C. Feltz as (R)ecords (A)dministrator (O)fficer
4. Appointment of Town Administrator A. Wilson as (C)hief (P)rocurment (O)fficer
5. Re-appointment of E-911 Coordinator A. Cywinski until June 30, 2017.
IV. Other Business
1. ArtPlace Grant pre-application – request for BOS funding
2. Grant Watch web site available to Department Heads-Committee Chairman
3. Draft letter to Dukes County Commissioners – Ownership of Aquinnah Roads
4. RFP – Philbin Beach Boardwalk Project