You are hereEvents / Events
Finance Committee Meeting
Minutes of Meeting 2/17/2017
Aquinnah Town Hall Selectmen’s Mtg Room
Members present: Allen Rugg, Chairman, Tom Murphy, Mark Foster*.
Also present: Adam Wilson, Town Administrator; Emily Day, Town Accountant, Selectman Juli Vanderhoop, Angela Cywinski*, Jay MacLeod, Elise LeBovit.
*Via Conference Phone
The meeting began at 9:30 am.
-1st on the agenda under Old Business was a review of the minutes from 12/5. Allen asked that Mark send his notes to Adam to properly format and then review for approval at the next meeting.
I. Old Business
1. Review of minutes from 2-7 BOS meeting
2. Personnel Committee recommendation – revised Town Hall Employee job descriptions
3. Meeting with P. Temple – Housing Production Plan and the Harvard Business School Independent study.
II. New Business
1. MV Refuse District - Master Agreement Renewal for SMRP Grants.
2. Vineyard Housing Bank Citizen’s Committee – non binding ballot question request.
3. Vineyard Moped Action Committee - non binding ballot question request.
III. Other Business